Seamless GitHub integration
Supercharge your workflow with Sider
1. Make amendments to your project
Work as you would normally, coding changes to your existing GitHub project.
2. Create new pull request
Sider will automatically analyze your pull request, ignoring the unchanged parts, so you can focus on your developing code.
3. Sider reviews your pull request
You'll receive your code review results as a merging status in your pull request, so you won't miss it.
4. Check the issues and fix them
Review reported issues on Sider. Fix or close the issues, and push the new commit.
5. Merge and deploy
Now that the issues found by Sider have been resolved, ask your teammates to review and approve your code for deployment.
Add custom rules for your project
Sider supports tools that allow you to add custom rules: Querly for Ruby, Phinder for PHP, and Goodcheck which works with any language.
Why companies choose Sider
Check out the features that make Sider so great
- Popular analysis tools supportSider supports over 20 tools to help developers follow industry standards for high quality code.
- Querly, Goodcheck & PhinderAvoid repeating your review suggestions with Sider tools; Querly, Goodcheck & Phinder. Define your custom rules without writing any extra code.
- Test ModeRun initial setup and adjust config settings with test mode. Your project won’t be affected during your trial-and-error.
- Customization as usualSider offers great customization flexibility. Import your existing analyzer configs to tailor fit your needs.
- Default ConfigurationYour repositories will be ready for analysis as soon as you select them. Use our default configuration to get immediate results.
- Slack IntegrationKeep up to date with analysis results with Slack integration. Automatically be notified of continuous analysis results.
- In-house SupportIn-house support will address any of your issues, config or otherwise. Never hesitate to contact us.
- Easy DebuggingAnalysis logs are made available for each tool for each analysis, when debugging is necessary.
- Concurrent AnalysisSider analyzes multiple pull requests simultaneously so your workflow won’t be slowed down.
Keep your information secure
- SecurityAnalysis tools run in isolated environments; one off Docker container for each analysis session.
- On-prem versionGitHub Enterprise users can use our on-prem version. Deploy Sider in your own environment.
- GitHub Permissions IntegrationAccess settings are imported from GitHub automatically. Start immediately without worrying about developers’ permissions.